25 Best Dog Foods for Rottweilers
The best dog foods for Rottweilers meet Rottweilers’ health and nutritional requirements. Rottweilers are large breed working dogs full of stamina and power. Their body structure and health needs call for foods that supply enough energy. The main factors to consider for the best food for Rottweilers are the ingredients and convenience.
The ingredients determine whether the food is best for your Rottweiler. Rottweilers are prone to various health problems, hence need foods with specific ingredients. Rottweilers can weigh up to 100 pounds; they are prone to obesity and joint problems. Their foods should therefore have low to moderate fat content. In addition, it must have special compounds like glucosamine and chondroitin for the joints. Omega fatty acids also lubricate the joints to lower the intensity of inflammation.
Rottweilers also need food with high-quality proteins, calcium, phosphorus, and antioxidants for musculoskeletal wellness, immune system, and proper cognitive functions. Rottweilers are also susceptible to heart problems, including cardiomyopathy; hence the food should have omega fatty acids, taurine, or L-carnitine. Rottweilers have a good appetite, so convenience is key. Ensure the food is readily available in your area.
Selecting the right food reduces the problems of obesity, heart, joints, allergies, and digestion for improved mood. The major brands that offer the best foods for Rottweilers include Royal Canin, Taste of the Wild, Eukanuba, Merrick, and Wellness. The mean price is $71, ranging from $36 to $181. Rottweiler puppies, adults, and seniors have unique nutritional needs.
Below are our top 5 rated foods for Rottweilers:
Best for Adult Dogs
Best for Senior Dogs
Note: All the prices in this article are as of 29th March 2022.
View Table of Contents
- Best Overall 1. WholeHearted Grain Free Large Breed Beef and Pea Dry Food
- Best Value 2. Nutro Large Breed Adult Recipe with Chicken & Brown Rice
- Best for Adult Dogs 3. Eukanuba Rottweiler Dry Adult Food
- Best Breed-Specific 4. Royal Canin Rottweiler Adult Dry Food
- Best for Senior Dogs 5. Zignature Kangaroo Limited Ingredient Formula
- 6. Taste of the Wild High Prairie Grain-Free Dry Food
- 7. Wellness CORE Grain-Free Wild Game Duck Dry Food
- 8. Merrick Raw Infused Backcountry Great Red Plains Formula with Beef, Rabbit, & Lamb Dry Food
- 9. FirstMate Ocean Pacific Fish Meal Limited Ingredient Diet Original Recipe Dry Food
- 10. Holistic Select Large & Giant Breed Chicken Meal & Oatmeal Recipe Dry Food
- 11. Nulo Freestyle Turkey, Cod & Sweet Potato Recipe Grain-Free Puppy Canned Dog Food
- 12. BLUE Buffalo Wilderness Rocky Mountain Recipe Dry Food
- 13. Fromm Gold Nutritionals Large Breed Dry Food
- 14. I and Love and You Nude Super Food Grain-Free Red Meat Medley Dry Food
- 15. ORIJEN Senior Dry Food
- 16. Horizon Legacy Adult Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
- 17. Instinct Original Grain-Free Natural Dry Food
- 18. American Natural Premium Triple Protein Recipe with Ancestral Grains Dry Food
- 19. Victor Senior Healthy Weight Dry Food
- 20. Supreme Source Salmon Meal & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Food
- 21. Ziwi Peak Beef Air-Dried Dog Food
- 22. Farmina N&D Prime Lamb & Blueberry Wet Dog Food
- 23. Solid Gold Young At Heart Chicken Senior Recipe Dry Food
- 24. Blue Buffalo Life Protection Large Breed Adult Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe
- 25. Acana Wholesome Grains Limited Ingredient Diet, Lamb and Pumpkin
- What are the facts that you should know about the best dog foods for Rottweilers?
1. WholeHearted Grain Free Large Breed Beef and Pea Dry Food
Give your Rottweiler puppy your wholehearted love and care with this tasty diet.
It contains DHA for proper cognitive development and improved trainability. The main ingredients include Beef, Beef Meal, Peas, Lentils, and Pea Flour. A bag weighing 40 lbs costs $59.99. It comes in a special kibbe size to support chewing and reduce tartar.
2. Nutro Large Breed Adult Recipe with Chicken & Brown Rice
Give your Rottweiler a muscular appearance with this high-protein meal from Nutro with a manufacturing date of February 2nd, 2015 targeting large and giant breeds.
It is crafted with wholesome ingredients including Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Sorghum, Brewers Rice, Whole Grain Oatmeal, and Chicken Fat for maximum nutrition. It is best for your Rottweiler, as the chicken meal provides chondroitin and glucosamine for joint wellness. This meal is budget-friendly as a 25-pounds pack costs $35.99.
This recipe has a 22% protein value and 324 calories per cup. The fat, moisture, and fiber values are 13%, 10%, and 3.5%. Real chicken is an excellent source of proteins for amino acids, which are the building blocks of strong muscles. Wholesome ingredients provide high-quality fiber for ideal digestive wellness that promotes maximum absorption of essential nutrients for visible overall benefits.
This food is best for dogs that can tolerate grains. It is free from artificial additives, colors, and preservatives. A transition period of 6 days will help your dog’s system to fully adjust to the new formula. Start with 25% of the new food, then 50% on the second day, 75% on the third day, and full transition on the fourth day. You may reduce the amounts to ensure you fully transition during the sixth day.
Best for Adult Dogs
3. Eukanuba Rottweiler Dry Adult Food
Every ingredient in this tangy meal from Mars Incorporated is added with the needs of your Rottweiler in mind.
The manufacturing date is May 29th, 2015, and it targets large and giant breeds. The major ingredients include Chicken, Chicken-By-Product Meal, Corn Meal, Ground Whole Grain Sorghum, and Ground Whole Grain Barley, and the number of calories per cup is 308.19. A pack weighing 36 lbs costs $64.22 in 2022.
The 25% and 13% protein and fat amounts boost your Rottweiler’s muscle and energy levels. This meal has 5% fiber and 10% moisture content. This meal suits Rottweilers as it has L-carnitine to break down fat and lower the risks of obesity. It is also rich in taurine and omegas to reduce heart issues. The meal further contains chondroitin and glucosamine that lower the frequencies of joint problems.
In addition, this formula has calcium for bone health and also vitamin E for protection against free radicals that cause oxidative damage. This high-protein diet suits Rottweilers that can tolerate grains. A four-day transition period gives your dog time to adjust to the new food. Start by mixing 25% of this recipe with the old food. Gradually increase the amounts until your dog’s digestive system gets accustomed to the new food.
4. Royal Canin Rottweiler Adult Dry Food
This premium recipe from Royal Canin is formulated specifically for your large Rottweiler.
It is crafted with specific ingredients that meet your Rottweiler’s nutritional and health needs. The main ingredients include Chicken-By-Product Meal, Chicken Fat, Brown Rice, Corn, and Brewers Rice, with 366 calories per cup.
Royal Canin’s current price is $92.99 for a 30-pounds pack. The protein value is 24% and the fat value is 18%. The contents for moisture and fiber are 10% and 3.9% respectively. This recipe is the best choice for Rottweilers as it has taurine, L-carnitine, and fatty acids for heart health. In addition, this diet is packed with chondroitin and glucosamine to promote joint and hip wellness.
L-carnitine also lowers the risks of obesity, as it breaks down fat into useful energy. Vitamin C and E are powerful antioxidants that protect your Rottweiler from oxidative damage that causes inflammation. The kibble is designed for easy chewing and also to encourage slow eating.
This meal is best for purebred Rottweilers 18 months and above. Dogs that weigh 88.2 lbs require a daily intake of 5 ¼ cups for medium activity and 6 cups for high activity. Those weighing 97-132.3 need 7 cups for medium activity and 8 ⅛ cups for high activity.
Best for Senior Dogs
5. Zignature Kangaroo Limited Ingredient Formula
Is your Rottweiler allergic to chicken and other proteins? Or does your Rottweiler have a sensitive tummy? If yes, then this is an excellent choice.
This tangy meal is made with fewer ingredients and has Kangaroo as the only protein source. Other ingredients are Kangaroo Meal, Chickpeas, Peas, and Sunflower Oil. A 25-pounds pack costs $87.99.
Tantalize your Rottweiler’s taste buds with this delicious recipe from Diamond Pet Foods.
The meal mimics wild dog food to delight your dog’s instincts. This formula has been in the market since December 11th, 2018, targeting all dog breeds. The primary ingredients include Water Buffalo, Lamb Meal, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes, and Peas. You do not need to dig deep into your pockets as this meal costs $54.99 for a 28-pounds pack.
Consuming 1 cup gives your dog 422 calories for improved stamina. The protein content of 32% gives your Rottweiler a lean muscle mass, while the fat value of 18% is responsible for high energy levels throughout the day. The 4% fiber content and 10% moisture value work together to improve the digestive system.
Selenium, vitamin E, and zinc blend to protect your Rottweiler from inflammation which causes joint problems and cancer. Serving this formula also keeps the coat and skin healthy with omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. Chelated minerals ensure maximum absorption of essential nutrients.
Rottweilers with grain allergies are best suited for this meal, as it is grain-free. If your dog weighs 3-5 lbs, they need ⅓ to ½ cup daily. Weights that range from 10-100 lbs require a daily range of ¾ to 4 ⅔ cups.
Boost your Rottweiler’s overall wellness with this tangy meal from WellPet LLC, with a manufacturing date of September 16th, 2013.
It is crafted for all dog breeds. Duck is the first ingredient and the main protein source that contributes to 34% protein content for strong and healthy muscle. Other important ingredients include Lamb Meal, Chickpeas, Chicken Meal, and Peas. It is an excellent choice for Rottweilers as it has chondroitin and glucosamine to lower the exposure to joint problems.
A pack of 26 pounds costs $74.99 and each cup contains 379 calories that blend with the 16% fat value to meet the energy needs of Rottweilers. The fiber value of 6% and moisture content of 10% boost digestion. This recipe is great for bone, muscle, and tooth wellness with calcium and phosphorus. In addition, it gives your dog a smooth coat and lustrous skin while protecting it against inflammation with vitamin E and omega fatty acids.
Beta-carotene is converted to vitamin A for improved eyesight and heart health. Dogs prone to allergies are best suited for this meal. Dogs weighing 6-20 lbs need ½ to 1 ½ cups daily, and those with weights that range from 20 to 115 lbs need 1 ½ to 5 ½ cups.
Reward your furry canine companion with this richly flavored formula from Merrick Pet Care.
The manufacturing date is March 24th, 2020, and it targets all dog breeds. This meal features Deboned Beef as the first ingredient, contributing to a high-quality protein value of 38% for muscle power. Other main ingredients are Lamb Meal, Salmon Meal, Sweet Potatoes, and Potatoes. A bag weighing 20 pounds goes for $74.98.
One cup has 392 calories, which work with 17% fat to boost your dog’s energy levels. The moisture and fiber values are 11% and 3.5% respectively. This recipe is great for Rottweilers as it has taurine for heart health and is packed with vitamin E to lower inflammation. Rottweilers are also suited for this meal, as it boosts joint wellness with chondroitin and glucosamine.
It is freeze-dried Raw for a burst of raw flavor to delight your picky eater Rottweiler. This meat is best for weight management and sensitive digestion. Your dog’s weight dictates the amounts to serve. Dogs that weigh 3-6 lbs need ⅓ to ⅔ cups daily, and those with weights between 10 and 15 lbs require 1 to 1 ¼ cups. Weights ranging from 20-70 lbs require 1 ½ to 3 ⅔ cups.
This delicious formula from FirstMate will give your dog a reason to dance with excitement as it is not only tasty but also promotes overall wellness.
The manufacturing date is February 5th, 2007, and it targets all dog breeds. The current price is $84.79 for a pack of 28.6 pounds. The primary ingredients include Fish Meal, Burbank Potato, Norkotah Potato, Tomato Pomace, and Chicken Fat.
Nutritional values for protein, fat, fiber, and moisture are 23%, 10%, 8%, and 10%. It is a limited ingredient formula, hence best for dogs with sensitivities. It is an excellent choice for Rottweilers as it has glucosamine, calcium, and phosphorus to support cartilage wellness. Consuming this formula gives dogs a healthy coat and skin while supporting the heart with omega fatty acids.
This meal is also the best for dogs with allergies, as it has no fillers and is grain-free. If your dog weighs 2-5 lbs, they need ⅛ to ¼ cups daily. Weights ranging from 5-50 lbs require ¼ to 1 ½ cups, and those with weights ranging from 50-140 lbs need 1 ½ to 5 cups. The amounts may vary depending on your dog’s activity levels and life stage.
Give your Rottweiler a holistic lifestyle with this healthy meal from Holistic Select.
The manufacturing date is October 2nd, 2001, and it targets large and giant breeds. A pack of 30 pounds costs $67.99. The first five ingredients include Chicken Meal, Rice, Oatmeal, Oats, and Chicken Fat with 453 calories per cup.
The nutritional contents are 24%, 14%, 10%, and 4% for protein, fat, moisture, and fiber. L-carnitine, taurine, and omega fatty acids work together to lower the problems of heart diseases, while vitamins A and E boost vision and immune wellness. Rottweilers are susceptible to cartilage problems and this meal is a perfect choice as it has calcium, phosphorus, chondroitin, and glucosamine.
Probiotics in this meal promote digestive wellness and lower the risks of stomach upsets. The daily portions depend on your puppy’s weight. Dogs with weights ranging from 50-60 lbs need 2 ⅜ to 2 ¾ cups, and those ranging from 70-160 lbs require 3 to 5 ¾ cups. For maximum benefits, divide the total number of cups by the number of times you feed your dog. A 5-7 day transition period lowers the risks of digestive issues as it prepares your dog’s system for the new recipe.
Give your Rottweiler a reason to look forward to the next meal with this amazing recipe from Nulo Pet Food.
The manufacturing date is April 24th, 2018, and it targets all dog breeds. You will part with $39.48 for a 13-oz can, case of 12. The main ingredients include Turkey, Turkey Broth, Salmon Broth, Turkey Liver, and Cod which contribute to a high-quality protein of 9.5% for strong muscles. The caloric value of 404 Kcal/can and 5% fat ensure your Rottweiler stays active throughout the day.
This recipe suits your Rottweiler as it has DHA for cognitive wellness including improved concentration and trainability. It is crafted with superfoods like cranberries and blueberries for powerful antioxidants that protect dogs from harmful free radicals. Pumpkin, peas, and sweet potatoes are great sources of high-quality fiber for digestive health, while salmon oil and flaxseed provide omega fatty acids for heart, coat, and skin wellbeing.
Toy breeds need ½ to 1 can daily, while small breeds require 1 to 1 ¾ can. Medium and large breeds need 1 ¾ to 2 ¾ cups and 2 ¾ to 3 ½ cups, respectively. For dogs with weights over 70 lbs, add ½ cup for every additional 10 lbs.
Awaken your dog’s wild nature with this nutritious recipe from Blue Buffalo Company Ltd.
The manufacturing date is May 5th, 2015, and it targets all dog breeds. A bag weighing 22 pounds goes for $62.98 with the main ingredients being Deboned Beef, Beef Meal, Pea Protein, Pea Starch, and Tapioca Starch. The 30% and 15% protein and fat contents are responsible for muscle wellness and improved stamina.
Blue Wilderness Rocky Mountain is great for Rottweilers as it has glucosamine, calcium, and phosphorus for strong bones and joints. In addition, it is jam-packed with omega 3 and 6 fatty acids from canola oil and flaxseed, taurine, and L-carnitine for cardiovascular health. Consuming this meal reduces stool odor and boosts digestion with yucca schidigera. Antioxidants from blueberries and cranberries support the immune system and lower the risks of cancer.
This recipe is grain-free and has no corn, wheat, or soy, hence an excellent choice for dogs with allergies and stomach sensitivities. The daily feeding depends on your dog’s body weight. Dogs weighing up to 15 lbs need ½ to 1 ¼ cups, and those weighing 16-25 lbs need 1 ¼ to 1 ¾ cups. Weights from 26-100 lbs need a range of 1 ¾ to 5 cups.
This meal suits Rottweilers as it has omega fatty acids that reduce the risks of joint inflammation, support coat, and skin health, and boosts cardiac wellness.
The main ingredients include Duck, Chicken Meal, Chicken, Oatmeal, and Pearled Barley. The current price is $57.06 for a bag weighing 30 pounds.
This superfood is the best choice for your Rottweiler as it comes with omega 3 and 6 fatty acids and vitamin E for a smooth coat and skin and protection against oxidative stress that leads to health problems.
The primary ingredients include Pork, Beef Meal, Herring Meal, Peas, and Chickpeas. A 23-pounds bag goes for $64.99.
Help your Rottweiler enjoy his golden years with this recipe that meets all the nutritional needs of senior dogs.
A bag weighing 25 pounds costs $99.99 with the major ingredients being Chicken, Turkey, Flounder, Whole Mackerel, and Turkey Giblets. The high-quality protein from these premium sources promotes muscle wellness.
This recipe provides maximum nutrition for your Rottweiler, with lots of essential vitamins and minerals.
The key ingredients include Chicken, Chicken Meal, Pea, Pea Starch, and Turkey Meal. The average price in 2022 is $67.99 for a bag weighing 25.1 pounds. It has chondroitin and glucosamine for cartilage health.
Massage your dog’s instincts with this premium recipe.
It is freeze-dried and raw coated for a burst of flavor to make your dog wag their tail with excitement. The major ingredients include Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas, Chicken Fat, and Tapioca. A 22.5-pounds pack goes for $64.52. Vitamin C boosts immunity.
Give your Rottweiler strong bones and muscles with this triple protein meal.
It is pocket-friendly as a bag weighing 30 pounds costs $59.85. The meal features Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Ground Grain Sorghum, Oat Flour, and Deboned Turkey. It has probiotics and probiotics for the gut, bowel, and immune wellness.
Your senior Rottweiler deserves a healthy weight with this high-quality dog food.
The current price for a bag weighing 40 pounds is $62.99. The major ingredients are Beef Meal, Whole Grain Brown Rice, Whole Grain Millet, Grain Sorghum, and Chicken Fat. It has chondroitin and glucosamine for healthy joints.
Give your Rottweiler supreme strength with this nutritious dry food, with an average price of $41.68 for a 22-pounds pack.
This recipe features Salmon Meal, Peas, Lentils, Faba Beans, and Sweet Potatoes as the main ingredients. This meal has vitamins A and E for coat, skin, and immune wellness. It is also packed with fiber for digestive health.
Let your dog enjoy peak nutrition with a Ziwi Peak Air-Dried meal.
It is expensive, as a bag weighing 8.8 pounds costs $180.88. However, it is worth the price as it comes with loads of health and nutritional benefits for your dog. The major ingredients include Beef, Beef Liver, Beef Kidney, Beef Heart, and Beef Tripe.
This recipe is crafted with natural ingredients for a delicious outcome to make your dog beg for more.
The primary ingredients include Lamb, Herring, Sweet Potatoes, Eggs, and Herring Oil. It has taurine and L-carnitine to reduce the risks of heart problems. Chelated minerals ensure the proper absorption of important nutrients for overall growth.
Keep your Rottweiler solid and young at heart with this delicacy crafted to boost your senior dog’s general wellness.
A bag weighing 24 pounds costs $57.99. The first five ingredients include Chicken, Chicken Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Chickpeas, and Peas. It is highly digestible for your senior dog’s sensitive tummy.
Protect your dog’s life with this all-around formula that has lots of vitamins and minerals for the overall wellness of your dog.
A bag weighing 30 pounds costs $55.98 and the main ingredients include Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Oatmeal, and Barley. Chondroitin and glucosamine are important for the joints.
Give your furry companion premium nutrition with this classic recipe.
It features Deboned Lamb, Lamb Meal, Oat Groats, Whole Sorghum, and Lamb Liver as the main ingredients with an average price of $86.99 for a bag weighing 22.5 pounds. Glucosamine supports your Rottweiler’s joint health, while taurine lowers heart problems.
What are the facts that you should know about the best dog foods for Rottweilers?
Below are the facts that you should know about the best foods for Rottweilers:
- Rottweilers are prone to obesity, so their food should have low to moderate fats. L-carnitine is a bonus as it breaks down fats into useful energy, thus lowering fat accumulation which causes obesity.
- Rottweilers are susceptible to heart problems, hence their food should be heart-friendly. It should have taurine or L-carnitine.
- In addition, Rottweilers are at high risk for developing joint problems like hip and elbow dysplasia and arthritis. Their foods should therefore have important joint-friendly compounds like chondroitin and glucosamine. Omega fatty acids also lubricate the joints to lower inflammation.
- Rottweilers need food with lots of proteins for muscle health. The proteins should come from real meat sources like chicken and beef. Avoid ambiguous labels that do not specify the type of meat used.
- The first ingredient should be a meat source. In addition, the foods should be free from wheat, corn, soy, and artificial additives as they are harmful.
- Rottweilers are high-energy working dogs. They, therefore, need moderate calories and fat to boost their energy levels.
- Convenience is key for Rottweiler’s food. You should ensure you have a constant supply, as changing the diets regularly negatively affects your dog’s health. The foods should be readily available.
What are the best dog foods for Rottweilers with different health conditions?
Best Dog Foods For Rottweilers with Pancreatitis
- The Honest Kitchen Dehydrated Grain-free Chicken Recipe Dog Food: It is crafted with real human-grade ingredients that are safe for your pancreatic Rottweiler. The fat value of 15% is moderate while dehydration eases chewing, adds flavor, and ensures maximum retention of important nutrients.
- Annamaet Low Fat Lean Grain-free Dry Food: This recipe is high in proteins and low in fat for strong muscles and to ensure the pancreas is not overloaded.
Best Dog Food for Rottweilers with Itchy Skin
- Wellness Limited Ingredient Simple Natural Dry Food: It has fewer ingredients, single-source protein, easily digestible carbs, and no fillers for your Rottweiler’s sensitive skin. Prebiotics and probiotics support digestion, while fatty acids lower the risks of itchiness and shedding.
- Merrick Limited Ingredient Formula Real Turkey Healthy Grains Dog Food: It has lots of water to keep the skin moisturized, thus reducing the frequency of scratching and itchiness. The fewer ingredients also lower allergic reactions, which trigger skin problems.
What are the best dogs with different ingredients for Rottweilers?
Best Dog Food with Pumpkin for Rottweilers
- Nature’s Recipe Chicken, Sweet Potato & Pumpkin Dry Food: Pumpkin and sweet potatoes are excellent sources of high-quality fiber for digestive wellness. The main ingredients include Chicken, Chicken Meal, Garbanzo Beans, Peas, and Pea Starch. It lowers stool odor with yucca schidigera.
- Purina Natural Beyond Dry Food Salmon, Egg, & Pumpkin Formula: Real salmon is the first ingredient for high-quality proteins to support muscle health. The other main ingredients include Rice, Whole Barley, Chicken Meal, and Whole Oatmeal. Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids are responsible for your dog’s smooth and shiny skin.
Best Dog Food without Chicken for Rottweilers
- Taste of the Wild Stream Pacific Grain-free Dry Food: This recipe is an excellent option for Rottweilers that are allergic to chicken. The key ingredients include Salmon, Ocean Fish Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, and Peas. It has vitamin E and taurine to protect your dog against free radicals and support heart wellness.
- Instinct Original Real Rabbit Freeze-Dried Grain-free Raw Coated Dry Food: This delicious recipe is freeze-dried for maximum flavors and nutrients to delight and support your dog’s taste buds and overall growth. The primary ingredients include Rabbit, Salmon Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal, Chickpeas, and Canola Oil.
What Different Dog Breeds Can Eat Rottweilers Food?
Other dog breeds can eat Rottweilers’ food, as they have common characteristics with Rottweilers. Below are two dog breeds that can eat Rottweilers food:
Both the Rottweilers and Hovawarts are large breed dogs. They can grow bigger to become giants. However, Rottweiler’s coat is dense while that of Hovawarts is silky. Here’s a great recipe common to both breeds:
- Hill’s Science Diet Large Breed Adult Dry Food Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, & Barley: This is a perfect choice for both breeds as it is crafted for large dogs. Hovawarts and Rottweilers are prone to joint problems, and this recipe has chondroitin and glucosamine.
The Manchester Terrier is also a large dog. However, Rottweilers are taller than Manchester Terriers. In addition, Manchester Terriers are quick to adapt to apartment living compared to Rottweilers. Here’s an excellent recipe common to both breeds:
- Stella & Chewy’s Dinner Patties Chicken Raw Dog Food is crafted for all dog breeds and has probiotics for digestive health. Chicken provides proteins for thick muscles.
What are the Best Dog Foods for Rottweilers according to Size?
Best Dog Foods for Small-sized Rottweilers
- Blue Buffalo Life Protection Dry Food: It has calcium, phosphorus, and glucosamine for joint, bone, and muscle health. This meal is further crafted with fish meal and flaxseed for omega 3 and 6 fatty acids to promote coat and skin health.
- Now Fresh Adult Grain-Free Dry Food: It has L-carnitine and taurine for heart health and is packed with omegas, calcium, and phosphorus for skin, coat, bone, and muscle wellbeing.
Best Dog Foods for medium-sized Rottweilers
- Avoderm Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Weight Support Dog Food: It is crafted with omega-rich avocados for the skin and lubrication of your Rottweiler’s joints, hence lowering the risks of inflammation. It is also a low-fat diet, hence perfect for Rottweilers, as they are prone to obesity.
- Natural Balance Ultra Original Chicken & Barley Dry Food: It has DHA and Epa for cognitive wellness and mobility. This premium meal is also packed with antioxidants that protect Rottweilers from oxidative stress.
Best Dog Foods for Large Rottweilers
- Orijen Grain-free Six Fish Dog Food: It has a protein value of 38% for a lean muscle mass and contains calcium, phosphorus, and glucosamine for your Rottweiler’s bones, teeth, and joints health. Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids support heart and skin wellness.
- Diamond Naturals Chicken & Rice Recipe Large Breed Dry Food: It is a perfect choice for Rottweilers as it boosts cartilage health with chondroitin and glucosamine. It also suits Rottweilers, as it has taurine and L-carnitine to lower the risks of heart problems.