23 Best Dog Foods for English Bulldogs
English Bulldogs are medium breed dogs known for their friendly personality. They are easy to train. Their unique shape calls for exceptional nutrition. The best dog foods for English Bulldogs suit their nutritional and health needs. English Bulldogs need strong muscles, so their best foods should have high-quality proteins from healthy sources like chicken.
English Bulldogs are prone to obesity, so they should also have moderate fat values. The best foods for this breed should also have above-average calories and limited carbohydrates for energy production. The carbs should come from highly digestible sources like oats.
In addition, English Bulldogs are susceptible to hip dysplasia and eye problems, so their best foods should contain chondroitin, glucosamine, beta-carotene, and DHA. They are also predisposed to allergies; hence their best foods should be free from common allergens like corn, wheat, and soy. This breed can easily get bloated, so you should give them small meals throughout the day. Their flat face and shorter snouts call for specialized kibble sizes
The life stage of your dog determines the number of calories. Puppies are more active hence need more calories, proteins, and fats than adults and seniors. Choosing the right format lowers the risks of allergies, digestive problems, and obesity to keep your dog happy.
The top five brands for the best dog foods for English Bulldogs are Earthborn Holistic, Royal Canin, Merrick, Blue Buffalo, and Canidae, with the average price being $ 60 while the prices range from $ 40 to $ 86.
Here are our top five best dog foods for English Bulldogs:
|Earthborn Holistic Great Plains Feast Grain-Free Dry Dog Food|
|Check Price on AmazonCheck Price on Chewy|
|Whole Earth Farms Healthy Grains Dry Puppy Food, Chicken and Rice Recipe|
|Check Price on AmazonCheck Price on Chewy|
Best for Healthy Weight
|Canidae PURE Healthy Weight Limited Ingredient Premium Adult Dry Dog Food, Chicken and Pea Recipe|
|Check Price on Amazon|
Best for Joint Health
|Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Natural Adult Healthy Weight Chicken and Brown Rice|
|Check Price on AmazonCheck Price on Chewy|
|Royal Canin Bulldog Adult Dry Dog Food, 30 lb bag|
|Check Price on AmazonCheck Price on Chewy|
Note: The prices quoted in this article are as of 17th February 2022.
View Table of Contents
- Best Overall 1. Earthborn Holistic Great Plains Feast Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
- Best Value 2. Whole Earth Farms Puppy Formula Dry Dog Food
- Best for Healthy Weight 3. CANIDAE PURE Healthy Weight Chicken & Pea Formula
- Best for Joint Health 4. Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Healthy Weight Recipe
- Best Breed-Specific 5. Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Bulldog Dry Dog Food
- 6. Artemis Fresh Mix Adult Dog Food Dry Dog Food
- 7. Merrick Real Texas Beef & Sweet Potato Formula Dry Food
- 8. Wellness L.I.D. Simple Lamb & Oatmeal Recipe Dry Food
- 9. FirstMate Pacific Ocean Fish Meal Original Formula Dry Dog Food
- 10. Chicken Soup for the Soul Mature Chicken, Turkey & Brown Rice Recipe
- 11. Blue Buffalo Wilderness Puppy Recipe Dry Dog Food
- 12. The Farmer’s Dog Fresh Dog Food
- 13. Nutro Wholesome Essentials Adult Dry Food
- 14. Hill’s Science Diet Sensitive Stomach Dry Food
- 15. Diamond Naturals Senior Formula Dry Food
- 16. AvoDerm Weight Control Recipe Dry Food
- 17. Wellness CORE RawRev Grain-Free Original Recipe With Freeze-Dried Turkey Dry Dog Food
- 18. Merrick Raw Infused Puppy Food with Chicken and Salmon
- 19. Sustain Premium Plant-Based Protein from CANIDAE
- 20. Unrefined Smoked Turkey with Ancient Grains & Superfoods Dry Dog & Puppy
- 21. American Journey Active Life Formula Salmon with Brown Rice
- 22. American Journey Grain-Free Salmon and Sweet Potato
- 23. Nulo Adult Grain-Free Dog Food Turkey and Sweet Potato
- What facts should you know about the best dog foods for English Bulldogs?
1. Earthborn Holistic Great Plains Feast Grain-Free Dry Dog Food
Spice up your dog’s mealtime with this savory meal by MidwesternPet Foods with a production date of May 25th, 2011.
It targets all dog breeds. The key ingredients are Bison Meal, Peas, Pea Protein, Tapioca, and Dried Egg with a caloric value of 400 Kcal/cup and a fat value of 18% to boost your dog’s energy levels.
The protein value of 32% supports muscle health. The fiber and moisture values are 45 and 10%. The high-fat value can lead to obesity, but this formula has L-carnitine to break down excess fats into usable energy. Vitamin C and E work with antioxidants to prevent infections, thus lowering your visits to the vet.
Consuming this meal promotes brain and vision health with DHA and beta-carotene. It also boosts bone and muscle health with calcium and phosphorus. In addition, this recipe lowers the risks of heart problems and shedding frequencies with taurine, methionine, and omega fatty acids. Yucca Schidigera reduces stool odor while natural fiber supports digestive health.
The daily feeding depends on your dog’s weight, with dogs weighing 5-10 lbs needing ½ to ¾ cups while those weighing 10-20 lbs need ¾ to 1 ½ cups. It suits dogs with grain allergies
2. Whole Earth Farms Puppy Formula Dry Dog Food
Leave your puppy licking his paws and wanting more with this delicious recipe by Merrick Pet Care.
It features multiple protein sources and omega-rich salmon oils for a burst of irresistible flavor. The production date is September 5th, 2017, targeting all dog breeds. The key ingredients are Chicken, Chicken Meal, Canola Meal, Rice, and Barley.
The caloric value of 383 Kcal/cup and a 15% fat value fuel your dog’s activity levels, while the Protein and fiber values of 27% and 3.5% help maintain healthy muscle tissue and promote digestive health. It is crafted with taurine for a strong heart and has antioxidants from real blueberries that protect it from oxidative damage.
It is better for English Bulldogs as it supports vision health with beta-carotene. The use of natural ingredients promotes digestibility and less shedding while giving your dog smooth and shiny skin and coat. It promotes your puppy’s neural development and bowel health with DHA and probiotics.
Dogs weighing 3-12 lbs need ⅔ to 1 ¾ cups for puppies, ⅓ to 1 cup for adults, and ½ to 1 ⅓ for active adults. This meal is suitable for dogs with sensitive tummies. You should avoid it in dogs with grain allergies.
Best for Healthy Weight
3. CANIDAE PURE Healthy Weight Chicken & Pea Formula
This meal from Canidae is perfect for your English Bulldog as it lowers the risk of obesity.
It is formulated to support a healthy weight for your dog’s overall wellness. The production date is October 7th, 2015 and it has gained loyalty from pet parents across the globe. It targets all dog breeds, and real Chicken is the first ingredient for top-notch proteins to support muscle strength.
Other main ingredients are Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Sweet Potatoes, and Peas. It has a caloric value of 409 Kcal/cup and a fat value of 9% for sufficient energy. The protein, fiber, and moisture values are 28%, 5%, and 10% respectively. It lowers the risk of heart problems with taurine.
It also supports joint, skin, and coat health with glucosamine, chondroitin, and omega fatty acids. Vitamin C and E work together to boost immunity, while dietary fiber and probiotics support digestive health. It suits dogs with allergies and sensitivities, crafted with only 9 ingredients.
Dogs weighing 2-10 lbs need ¼ to ¾ cups per day while those 10-25 lbs need ¾ to 1 ½ cups. Dogs with 50-150 lbs need 2 ½ to 5 ⅝ cups.
Best for Joint Health
4. Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Healthy Weight Recipe
Make mealtimes exciting with this mouth-watering recipe from Blue Buffalo.
The production date is May 13th, 2009, with no history of recalls. Real Chicken is the number one ingredient, so your English bulldog is assured of a lean muscle mass and a healthy weight. Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Barley, and Pea Fiber are other key ingredients.
This formula has 324 calories per cup to provide energy for daily activities. The protein and fat values are 20% and 12% while the fiber and moisture values are both 10%. This recipe lowers the probability of hip dysplasia, joint problems. In addition, it reduces the risk of painful bones with calcium and phosphorus.
It is crafted with flaxseed for omega fatty acids to support coat and skin wellness. L-carnitine, methionine, and taurine work together to boost heart health, while chelated minerals and Yucca Schidigera promote maximum absorption of nutrients and lower stool smell.
The daily consumption depends on your dog’s weight, with dogs weighing up to 15 lbs needing ½ to 1 cup for weight loss and ½ to 1 ½ for weight maintenance. Dogs with weights ranging from 16-100 lbs need 1 ½ to 4 ½ for weight reduction and 3-6 cups for weight maintenance.
5. Royal Canin Breed Health Nutrition Bulldog Dry Dog Food
Massage your dog’s taste buds with this delicacy by Mars Pet Food Company with a production date of September 30th, 2004, and no history of recalls.
It is customized to suit your English Bulldog’s needs. The key ingredients are Brewers Rice, Oat Groats, Chicken By-Product Meal, Brown Rice, Wheat Gluten, and Chicken Fat. the caloric value is 277 Kcal/cup, and the fat value is 12% for activity and healthy weight.
The protein value of 22% ensures your dog’s muscles stay strong, while the 4.1% fiber and 10% moisture boost digestive health. This formula is better for English Bulldogs as it lowers the risk of hip dysplasia with glucosamine and chondroitin. In addition, it contains EPA and DHA for mobility, neural development, and proper eyesight.
It also supports cardiac wellness with taurine. It is crafted with highly digestible proteins, natural fibers, and wholesome carbs for smooth digestion, reduced bloating frequencies, and fecal odor. It comes in a specialized kibble for easy chewing and digestion. This recipe is suitable for English Bulldogs 12 months and older.
The daily consumption varies depending on your dog’s poundage and activity levels. Dogs weighing 39.7 pounds need 3 ¼ cups for medium activity and 3 ¾ cups for high activity. Those weighing 44.1 pounds need 3 ⅝ cups for medium activity and 4 cups for high activity.
Lavish your dog with peak nourishment from this tasty meal by Artemis.
The production date is September 19th, 2019, and it targets medium and large dog breeds. Chicken is the number one ingredient for lean muscle mass. Other vital ingredients are Chicken Meal, Turkey, Barley, Brown Rice, and Oatmeal. It has a caloric value of 338 Kcal/cup and a fat value of 14% to keep your dog active.
The protein, fiber, and moisture values are 23%, 4%, and 10%. It is better for your English Bulldog as it contains beta-carotene and DHA to lower the risks of eye problems. It is crafted with flaxseed for omega fatty acids to reduce shedding and support coat and skin wellness. Apples, tomatoes, blueberries, and cranberries are excellent sources of antioxidants that protect from free radicals.
Biotin promotes skin and digestive health, while L-carnitine breaks down excess fats to energy. The feeding instructions depend on your dog’s weight. Dogs weighing 5-10 lbs need ½ to 2 cups daily depending on their age, while those weighing 10-25 lbs need 2 to 3 cups. You can adjust these portions according to your dog’s activity level and environment. It suits dogs who can tolerate grains.
Give your English Bulldog peak nutrition with this savory formula from Merrick Pet Care.
It is crafted for all dog breeds, and the production date is October 1st, 2019. Deboned Beef and Lamb Meal are the first two ingredients for premium proteins to fuel your dog’s muscles. Sweet Potatoes and Potatoes provide fiber for digestive health.
The protein, fat, fiber, and moisture values are 34%, 15%, 3.5%, and 11%. The caloric value of 379 kcal/cup provides sufficient energy. It is the best choice for English Bulldogs as it supports joint and hip health with glucosamine and chondroitin. Omegas give your dog smooth skin and a shiny coat. It also supports cardiac health with taurine.
It has antioxidants and Yucca Schidigera for immunity and reduced fecal odor. This recipe is free from grain, wheat, soy, and corn hence suitable for dogs with tummy sensitivities and grain allergies.
The feeding instructions use your dog’s weight for reference, with dogs weighing 3 lbs needing ⅓ cups per day while those weighing 6 lbs need ⅔ cups. Dogs with weights ranging from 10-100 lbs need 1 to 5 cups. For dogs weighing over 100 lbs, add ⅓ cups for every additional 10 lbs.
8. Wellness L.I.D. Simple Lamb & Oatmeal Recipe Dry Food
Tingle your dog’s taste buds with the goodness of this savory formula from Wellness.
The production date is September 30th, 2004, targeting all dog breeds. Lamb and Lamb Meal are the first two ingredients contributing to a 21% protein value for strong muscles. Oatmeal, Peas, and Ground Rice are excellent sources of fiber for bowel and gut health.
The caloric content is 406 Kcal/cup and a fat value of 12% to boost your dog’s energy levels. The fiber and moisture values are 4.75% and 11%, respectively. Consuming this diet promotes coat and skin wellness and flowers the shedding frequencies with omega fatty acids and vitamin A.
It is an excellent option for your English Bulldog as it contains beta-carotene to lower the risks of eye problems. It further boosts cardiovascular health with taurine. It includes a single source of protein and highly digestible carbohydrates, thus suitable for dogs with allergies and sensitivities.
The feeding guidelines depend on your dog’s weight, with dogs weighing 3-17 lbs needing 1 ⅓ to 1 ¼ cups per day. Dogs with weights ranging from 18-125 lbs need 1 ¼ cups to 5 ½ cups. Add ¼ cup per additional 10 lbs for dogs over 125 lbs.
Soothe your English Bulldog’s sensitive tummy with this limited ingredient formula from FirstMate.
The production date is February 7th, 2007 and it targets all dog breeds. English Bulldogs are prone to allergies and bloating and this formula is the best choice as it is crafted from a single protein source and highly digestible carbohydrates. It also suits other dogs with allergies and sensitivities.
The main ingredients are Ocean Fish Meal, Norkotah Potato, Tomato Pomace, Burbank Potato, and Chicken Fat with a caloric value of 484 Kcal/cup and a fat value of 10% for metabolism. The protein, fiber, and moisture values are 23%, 8%, and 10%. English Bulldogs are also susceptible to joint problems and painful bones. This recipe suits them as it contains glucosamine, calcium, and phosphorus.
It includes omega fatty acids for coat and skin health and reduced shedding periods. Biotin also promotes digestion. The daily portions depend on your dog’s age and weight. Dogs weighing 2-5 lbs need ⅛ to ¼ cups for all stages. Dogs weighing 5-10 lbs need ⅛ to ¼ cups for seniors, ¼ to ⅓ for adults, and ⅛ to ¼ for puppies.
Refresh your dog with the best meal for the soul from Chicken Soup for the Pet Lover Soul.
The manufacturing date is April 8th, 2019, and it targets all dog breeds. It is suitable for your sensitive English Bulldog and other dog breeds with stomach sensitivities as it is free from common allergens like corn, wheat, and soy.
Chicken, Turkey, Chicken Meal, and Turkey Meal contribute to premium proteins for lean muscles and ideal body weight. Cracked Pearled Barley, Whole Grain Brown Rice, Peas, and Oatmeal contribute to a high-quality fiber for digestive wellness and lower frequencies of bloating and sensitivities.
It is an excellent choice for your English Bulldog’s joints and hips as it contains glucosamine and chondroitin. Omega fatty acids promote healthy skin and coat, while L-carnitine helps with weight management by breaking down excess fats into useful energy.
Dogs weighing 5-10 lbs need ⅓ to 1 cup daily, while those weighing 20-30 lbs need 1 ½ to 2 ¼ cups. Dogs with weights ranging from 40-100 lbs need 2 ⅔ cups to 5 ⅓ cups. A gradual transition period of 7-10 days ensures your dog’s digestive system adapts to the new food and lowers the risk of allergic reactions.
Give your puppy a reason to look forward to mealtimes with this tangy meal from Blue Buffalo.
Deboned Chicken is the number one ingredient for high-quality proteins to strengthen your dog’s muscles. It is packed with omega fatty acids to reduce shedding. It also supports brain and vision wellness with DHA.
Massage your dog’s instincts with this recipe by the Farmer’s Dog.
It is crafted from fresh ingredients to imitate wild dog food, tempting even your picky eater English Bulldog. Your dog will benefit immensely from human-grade ingredients and minimal processing. The meals are also slow-cooked to retain essential nutrients.
Boost your dog’s muscle health with this wholesome diet from Nutro.
It is crafted with chicken being the first ingredient and has antioxidants for immunity. In addition, this recipe has natural fiber for digestive health and omega fatty acids for smooth and shiny skin. It is suitable for dogs 1 year and older.
Soothe your dog’s sensitive stomach with this formula formulated explicitly for tummy sensitivities.
It is naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols and has no wheat, corn, or soy hence perfect for stomach sensitivities. It is further enhanced with natural fiber for bowel and gut health and has antioxidants to boost immunity.
If your dog is in his golden years, this recipe from Diamond Pet Foods is your best choice.
It is formulated with the needs of senior dogs in mind. It contains glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy joints and hips and taurine and L-carnitine for heart health and lower risks of obesity.
Help your dog shed those unhealthy pounds with this omega-rich avocado formula.
It is suitable for less active and senior dogs as it has a low-fat value of 9.75% and 329 calories per cup. It is free from corn, wheat, and soy, thus safe for dogs with sensitivities.
Give your dog a dose of wild-inspired stamina with this formula crafted with raw ingredients.
It is fortified with probiotics, omega fatty acids, antioxidants, glucosamine for digestive health, skin wellness, improved immunity, and healthy hips and joints. It comes in crunchy kibble for dental health and meaty freeze-Dried bites for a rich flavor.
Give your pooch the benefits of a raw diet with this delicacy.
It is jam-packed with proteins for a lean muscle mass and is freeze-dried for a burst of raw flavor that delights your English Bulldog’s taste buds. It is also rich in omega fatty acids to lower the frequencies of shedding.
Sustain your dog’s well-being with this premium recipe formulated for all dog breeds.
It is crafted with linoleic acids for omega fatty acids to boost coat and skin health. It also supports heart health with taurine. In addition, it has antioxidants and probiotics for proper immunity and smooth digestion.
It is crafted with ancient grains like quinoa and superfoods like blueberries for digestive health and infections.
Smoked Turkey is the number one ingredient for premium proteins to support muscle power. It contains taurine and omega fatty acids for cardiac wellness and lower frequencies of shedding for bright skin.
Give your dog the best life journey ever with this savory formula that promotes the overall growth of your furry friend.
It targets all dog breeds and supports your dog’s activity levels with a caloric value of 345 Kcal/cup. It also promotes neural development, trainability, and vision health with DHA.
This delicacy is crafted with salmon and sweet potatoes to support muscle and digestive health.
It is rich in antioxidants and omega fatty acids to boost immunity and reduce shedding. The caloric value of 390 Kcal/cup and a fat value of 14% ensures your dog stays active throughout the day.
This tangy meal from Nulo will make your picky eater come for more as it is richly flavored.
It is also rich in proteins for lean muscle mass. It has low carb content and high probiotic value for smooth digestion and lower risks of bloating, allergic reactions, and sensitivities.
What facts should you know about the best dog foods for English Bulldogs?
Here are the facts that you should know about the best dog foods for English Bulldogs:
- English Bulldogs need strong muscles from high-quality proteins. The protein sources should be from real premium sources like chicken and turkey.
- The best dog foods for English Bulldogs should have moderate fats for energy and omega fatty acids to support coat and skin health. The fats should come from healthy sources like chicken and flaxseed. You should not go for high-fat contents as English Bulldogs are predisposed to weight gain, leading to cardiac problems and pancreatitis.
- English Bulldogs are prone to allergies; hence their best foods should be free from common food allergens like wheat, corn, and soy.
- English Bulldogs are also prone to hip dysplasia, joint problems, and painful bones. Therefore, their best dog foods should include supplements like glucosamine, chondroitin, calcium, and phosphorus.
- The best dog food for English Bulldogs should be crafted with antioxidant-rich ingredients to boost immunity. These ingredients include real fruits like cranberries and vegetables like spinach.
- English Bulldogs are susceptible to bloating; hence their best dog foods should be crafted from highly digestible carbohydrates, natural fibers, and probiotics for smooth digestion. The carbs should come from wholesome sources.
What are the Best Dog Foods for English Bulldogs according to Sizes?
Best Dog Foods for small-sized English Bulldogs
- Merrick Classic Small Dog Food. Real Deboned Chicken is the number one ingredient for top-notch proteins to support your dog’s muscle health. It also has omega fatty acids, glucosamine, and chondroitin for lower risks of shedding and joint health.
- Nulo Freestyle Salmon & Red Lentils Formula. It contains L-carnitine for heart health.
Best Dog Foods for medium-sized English Bulldogs
- Royal Canin Medium Puppy Dry Food. It is crafted with highly digestible proteins and prebiotics to boost digestive health. It contains antioxidants to protect against free radicals.
- Taste of the Wild High Prairie Dry Food. This meal is formulated with Bison and Buffalo for novel proteins to strengthen your dog’s muscles.
Best Dog Foods for large English Bulldogs.
- Wellness Core Large Breed Chicken & Turkey Formula. Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, and Turkey Meal are the first three ingredients for high-quality proteins to strengthen muscles and promote ideal weight. It also boosts joint health with glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Blue Wilderness Large Breed Dry Dog Food. Beta-carotene, chondroitin, and glucosamine support eye and joint wellness
What are the best dog foods for English Bulldogs with different health conditions?
Best Dog Food for English Bulldogs with itchy skin
- Taste of the Wild High Protein Limited Ingredient Recipe. It is crafted with 6 main ingredients only to lower skin allergies that cause itching. It has probiotics for digestive wellness
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Hydrolyzed Protein Dry Food. It is crafted with minute proteins that the immune system will not recognize to lower allergic reactions. Amino acids reinforce the skin barrier
Best Dog Foods for picky eaters: English Bulldog.
- Stella & Chewy’s Freeze-Dried Raw Grain-free Recipe. Freeze-Drying gives this meal a burst of raw flavors to delight your picky eater English Bulldog. It also contains probiotics and antioxidants to boost digestion and immunity.
- Ollie Hearty Beef Recipe. This meal is crafted with fresh human-grade ingredients to appeal to your picky eater English Bulldog’s instinct. It has antioxidants for immunity.
Best dog foods for English Bulldogs with pancreatitis
- Royal Canin Veterinary Diet Gastrointestinal Dry Food. It contains low-fat content, thus safe for dogs with pancreatitis. It is also highly digestible and has prebiotics to support bowel health
- Hill’s Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Dry food. It has a maximum fat value of 9% and a minimum of 5% to lower the pancreas’s risk of overworking. In addition, it is crafted with highly digestible proteins and prebiotics for gastrointestinal health
Best dog foods for English Bulldogs with a sensitive stomach
- Diamond Care Sensitive Stomach Adult Dry food. It is crafted with easily digestible proteins and carbohydrates to lower stomach sensitivities. It also contains probiotics for smooth digestion to reduce stomach problem
- Wellness Core Digestive Health Formula. This recipe is crafted to support digestive health and lower the risks of stomach problems. It is super digestible and has prebiotics and probiotics for smooth digestion
Best dog foods for English Bulldogs with allergies
- Nom Nom Fresh Dog Food. The pork potluck recipe is crafted with human-grade ingredients with 177 Kcal/cup caloric value. It has fewer ingredients to lower the risks of allergic reactions
- Brothers Complete Advanced Allergy Care Grain-free Formula. It is low glycemic and has digestive enzymes, probiotics, and prebiotics to boost digestive health and lower the risks of allergies
What are the best dogs with different ingredients for English Bulldogs?
Best dog foods with pumpkin for English Bulldogs
- SquarePet Ideal Digestion Dry Food. The main ingredients are Turkey, Whole Egg, Turkey Meal, Tapioca, Brown Rice, and Pumpkin. All these ingredients are proper, and each has an important function
- Dr. Pol’s Healthy Balance Dry Food. The main ingredients are Chicken, Peas, Brown Rice, Pearled Barley, Chicken Fat, Pumpkin, Carrots, and Spinach. All these ingredients support the overall well-being; hence they are proper. It has beta-carotene and antioxidants for vision health and immunity.
Best Chicken-free dog foods for English Bulldogs.
- Nature’s Variety Instinct Freeze-Dried Raw Coated Dog Food. The major ingredients are Rabbit, Salmon Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal, Chickpeas, and Canola Oil. They provide proteins for muscle health and support digestion; hence they are proper ingredients.
- Orijen Regional Red Dry Food. The primary ingredients are Beef, Wild Boar, Lamb, Lamb Liver, and Beef Liver, which contribute to 38% protein value for muscle power; therefore, they are proper ingredients. It contains glucosamine and chondroitin for healthy joints
What Can Different Dog Breeds Eat English Bulldog Food?
Best English Bulldogs Dog Foods for Staffordshire Bull Terrier
These dogs are medium breeds and require regular exercise. Both breeds are also well with just romping around on the sofa. However, the Staffordshire Bull Terrier has fewer health problems than the English Bulldog. Here are some best dog foods for both dog breeds:
- Blue Buffalo Wilderness High Protein Formula. It is suitable for medium dog breeds and antioxidants and omega fatty acids for immunity and lower frequencies of shedding
- Nulo Adult Trim Weight Management Dry Food. This formula supports healthy weight and lean muscle mass with high-quality proteins and L-carnitine. It is also crafted with probiotics for gut flora to boost digestion
Best English Bulldogs Dog Foods for American Bulldog
Both dog breeds are bow-legged with broad chests. They both have wrinkly faces, and their coats have a variety of colors. American Bulldogs, however, are more active than their English counterparts. Below are the best dog foods for both breeds:
- Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Adult Dry Food. It supports muscle health for these breeds as it is rich in proteins. In addition, it has glucosamine, calcium, and phosphorus for joint, bone, and muscle wellness.
- Wellness Core Grain-free Dry Food. Deboned Turkey is the number one ingredient to boost muscle power. It is further enhanced with beta-carotene and antioxidants for vision health and improved immunity.