22 Best Dog Foods for Dobermans
Dobermans are large working dogs with a slender physique and high energy levels. They are handsome, muscular, and loyal to their pet parents. Therefore, the best food for this graceful breed should meet their unique nutritional needs.
Large size comes with the risks of joint problems, so Dobermans’ best food must include joint-friendly supplements like chondroitin and glucosamine. Their best food should have high-quality proteins from identifiable sources like chicken and fish to maintain their muscular appearance.
The best food for Dobermans must also include omega fatty acids from healthy sources like flaxseed. Omegas lower the risk of joint inflammation and add to your Doberman’s beauty by boosting the skin and coat appearance. Omegas also help with brain development in puppies. Dobermans are also prone to bloating; go for probiotics and fiber foods and are free from fillers.
Selecting the best food reduces the risks of unhealthy weight, allergic reactions, and digestive issues to keep your Doberman joyful. The top-rated brands for the best food for Dobermans include Avoderm, Castor & Pollux, Canidae, Blue Buffalo, and Holistic Select. The average price is $61.70, and it ranges from $19.28 to $99.99. Each life stage has unique nutritional needs.
Here are our five top-ranking best foods for Dobermans. Scroll down further for picks 6-22.
|Check Price on Amazon|
|Check Price on AmazonCheck Price on Chewy|
|Check Price on Amazon|
Best Fish Option
|Check Price on AmazonCheck Price on Chewy|
Best for Puppies
|Check Price on AmazonCheck Price on Chewy|
Note: All prices given in this article are as of 4th April 2022.
View Table of Contents
- Best Overall 1. AvoDerm Natural Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Formula Adult Dry Food
- Best Grain-Free 2. Castor & Pollux Organix Grain-Free Organic Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Food
- Best Value 3. Diamond Naturals Large Breed Puppy Formula Dry Food
- Best Fish Protein Option 4. CANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Real Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Food
- Best for Puppies 5. Blue Buffalo Freedom Large Breed Puppy Chicken Grain-free Recipe Dry Food
- 6. Holistic Select Large & Giant Breed Puppy Health Lamb Meal & Oatmeal Recipe Dry Food
- 7. Wellness Natural Pet Food CORE Grain-free Natural Dry Food
- 8. Newman’s Own Dinner for Dogs Wet Dog Food
- 9. ORIJEN Puppy Dry Food for Large Breeds
- 10. Nutro Natural Choice Large Breed Adult & Senior Dry Food
- 11. Merrick Grain-Free Dry Food
- 12. Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Dry Food
- 13. Hill’s Science Sensitive Stomach & Skin Diet Dry Food
- 14. Feed Me Turkey Freeze-Dried Raw Superfood
- 15. Blue Buffalo Homestyle Recipe Natural Puppy Wet Dog Food
- 16. Rachael Ray Bright Puppy Nutrish Dry Food
- 17. The Farmer’s Dog Fresh Dog Food
- 18. The Honest Kitchen Grain-free Human Grade Dry Food
- 19. Wellness Core Large Breed Puppy Dry Food
- 20. Victor Senior Healthy Weight Dry Food
- 21. Acana Prairie Poultry Dry Food
- 22. Go! Solutions Carnivore Grain Free Chicken, Turkey + Duck Adult Recipe Dry Food
- What facts should you know about the best dog foods for Dobermans?
1. AvoDerm Natural Chicken Meal & Brown Rice Formula Adult Dry Food
Boost your Doberman’s coat and skin with this omega-rich recipe from Breeders Choice Pet Food LLC.
The manufacturing date is March 3rd, 2010, and it targets all dog breeds. The primary ingredients are Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Ground White Rice, Oatmeal, and Chicken fat with 360 calories per cup.
The protein value of 23% is important to keep your Doberman’s muscles strong, while the 13% fat value boosts stamina. The fiber and moisture contents are 4% and 10%. This recipe suits Dobermans as it is free from wheat, corn, soy, and artificial colors. This lowers the risks of bloating.
It protects dogs from infections and inflammation with vitamin C and antioxidants. High-quality fiber is essential for digestive wellness. Consuming this delicacy ensures maximum absorption of essential nutrients with chelated minerals and pressure-cooking.
Your Doberman’s weight dictates your dog’s daily consumption. Dobermans weighing 3-10 lbs need ⅓ to 1 cup, and those weighing 10-20 lbs need 1 to 1 12/ cups. Weights from 20-100 lbs require 1 ½ to 5 cups. For Dobermans weighing 100 lbs and above, add ⅓ cup for every extra 10 lbs. This recipe is pocket-friendly, as a 30-lbs bag costs $54.99. It is best for dogs with tummy sensitivities, as it has no fillers.
2. Castor & Pollux Organix Grain-Free Organic Chicken & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Food
Give your Doberman premium nutrition with this high-quality meal from Merrick Pet Care.
It has been in the market since July 20th, 2017, and it targets all dog breeds. It is perfect for your Doberman as it is crafted with Organic Chicken, Organic Chicken Meal, Organic Sweet Potatoes, Organic Potatoes, and Organic Peas. These organic ingredients work together for your Doberman’s overall wellness.
Castor & Pollux has 387 calories per cup, which work together with the 15% fat value to promote your dog’s activity levels. The protein value of 26% from organic chicken promotes muscle power, while the fiber value of 3.5% and moisture value of 11% boost digestion. Consuming this diet improves heart and joint health with taurine, chondroitin, and glucosamine. In addition, it gives your Doberman a shiny coat and smooth skin with high-quality omega fatty acids.
Organic blueberries, sweet potatoes, and peas are great sources of dietary fiber for digestive health and maintaining a healthy weight. This meal has no corn, wheat, or soy; hence perfect for dogs with sensitive digestion. Dobermans are best suited for this meal as it has lots of proteins, chondroitin, and glucosamine. Dogs weighing 3 lbs need ⅓ cups daily, and those weighing 6 lbs need ⅔ cups. This meal is pricey as a bag weighing 18 lbs costs $78.28. However, the sacrifice is worth it as it comes with loads of benefits.
3. Diamond Naturals Large Breed Puppy Formula Dry Food
Shower your Doberman puppy with premium nutrition from Diamond Pet Foods Inc.
The manufacturing date is August 19th, 2004, and it targets large and giant breeds. Lamb and Lamb Meal are the first two ingredients that contribute to a protein value of 27% for the growth and development of a lean muscle mass. The other major ingredients are Whole Grain Brown Rice, Cracked Pearled Barley, and Grain Sorghum.
The 15% fat value and caloric content of 414 Kcal/cup ensure maximum physical activity throughout the day. This meal has zinc, selenium, and vitamin E to boost immunity. The meal promotes bone and teeth wellness with calcium and phosphorus. Consuming it further enhances vision wellness with beta-carotene, converted to vitamin A.
Pumpkin, spinach, kale, and quinoa are excellent sources of dietary fiber for a healthy weight and proper digestion. A happy heart lowers the risks of health problems, and this meal promotes heart wellbeing with taurine and L-carnitine. L-carnitine breaks down Fats into useful energy to reduce the risk of obesity and heart problems. Dobermans weighing 10 lbs need 1 ½ cups, with those weighing 20 lbs need 2 ¼ cups. This diet is budget-friendly as a 40-lbs bag costs $50.99.
Best Fish Protein Option
4. CANIDAE Grain-Free PURE Real Salmon & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Food
This tangy meal from Canidae Corporation features Salmon, Salmon Meal, and Menhaden Fish Meal as the first three ingredients that contribute to a 32% protein value for muscle power.
The manufacturing date is August 6th, 2013, and it targets all dog breeds. The other key ingredients are Lentils and Sweet Potatoes, excellent sources of fiber for smooth digestion.
The fat, moisture, and fiber values are 14%, 10%, and 4.5%. Serving this recipe to your dog lowers the exposure to free radicals that cause cancer and boosts immunity with vitamin C and E. taurine, chondroitin, and glucosamine promote heart and joint health, while omega 3 and 6 fatty acids soothe your Doberman’s coat and skin.
It is suitable for your Doberman as it is crafted with fewer ingredients to lower bloating problems. Being a limited ingredient diet makes it best for dogs with allergies and sensitive stomachs. The high-value probiotics also boost bowel and gut wellbeing. Weights from 2-50 lbs need ¼ to 2 ¼ cups daily, while weights from 50-100 need 2 ¼ to 3 ¾ cups. Weights from 100-150 lbs are okay with 3 ¾ to 5 ⅛ cups. These values can change depending on your dog’s activity levels. A 24-lbs bag costs $44.99.
Best for Puppies
5. Blue Buffalo Freedom Large Breed Puppy Chicken Grain-free Recipe Dry Food
Unleash the wolf in your Doberman puppy with this tongue-tickling meal from Blue Buffalo Company, Ltd, with a production date of October 19th, 2014.
The key ingredients are Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Potatoes, Peas, and Pea Starch. The protein, fat, moisture, and fiber values are 26%, 15%, 6%, and 10%, respectively, with 403 calories per cup.
The premium proteins from real chicken, calcium, and phosphorus help your Doberman puppy grow and develop strong muscles. Doberman puppies are born intelligent, and this meal comes in handy to boost their intelligence levels with DHA and ARA. Taurine and L-carnitine work together for a healthy heart, while omega fatty acids give your puppy healthy skin.
This recipe is crafted with blueberries and cranberries for high-value antioxidants that protect puppies from free radicals that cause cancer. Moreover, this recipe ensures overall wellness with chelated minerals that promote maximum absorption of important minerals. Quality proteins make this recipe a perfect choice for your Doberman puppy.
This meal is suitable for dogs with grain allergies, as it is grain-free. Puppies up to 5 lbs need ¼ to ¾ cups daily, while weights from 6-80 lbs need 1 to 5 ¼ cups. A 24-lbs bag costs $59.98.
Give your Doberman puppy a holistic life with this tasty recipe from Holistic Select.
It has a manufacturing date of October 30th, 2009, and it targets large and giant breeds. The key ingredients are Lamb Meal, Chicken Meal, Oatmeal, Brown Rice, and Barley. The protein value of 25% is blended with calcium and phosphorus for strong bones, teeth, and muscles. The 433 Kcal/cup caloric value also blends with the 16% fat to supply sufficient energy.
DHA is important for cognitive wellness, while taurine and L-carnitine are great for cardiac health. This diet gives your dog lustrous skin and a soft coat with omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. Vitamin A also boosts skin wellness while promoting eye function and immunity. In addition, vitamin C and yucca schidigera are important for immunity, digestion, and reduced stool odor.
This diet is naturally preserved with mixed tocopherols for your bloat-prone Doberman. Dogs with sensitive digestion but can tolerate grains are best suited for this special meal. Dobermans are susceptible to joint issues, and this meal has glucosamine. It is also packed with antioxidants to protect dogs from oxidative damage.
Dobermans weighing 50-60 lbs need 2 ⅜ to 2 ¾ cups daily, and those with weight from 70-160 lbs need 3 to 5 ¾ cups. A 5-7 day transition period ensures your dog’s digestive system fully adapts to Holistic Select. A 30-lbs bag goes for $67.99.
Massage your dog’s ego with this premium recipe from Wellness with a manufacturing date of October 2nd, 2001 targeting all dog breeds. Deboned Turkey, Turkey Meal, and Chicken Meal are the main protein sources for muscle power.
Peas and Dried Ground Potatoes are key sources of fiber for bowel and gut health.
The 34% protein value, calcium, and phosphorus are important for muscle and bone wellness, while the fat value of 16% and 417 calories per cup ensure maximum physical activity. This meal is perfect for Dobermans as it contains chondroitin and glucosamine for healthy joints and hips. In addition, it has omega 3 and 6 for skin wellness.
Consuming this meal boosts immunity with vitamins A, C, and E and ensures proper digestion with high-quality fiber from kales, broccoli, carrots, and parsley. And it comes with a bonus for Dobermans with special stink bombs, as it has yucca schidigera to lower the intensity of the gas odor. It is free from grain, gluten, wheat, soy, and corn, hence perfect for dogs with allergies and sensitive tummies.
The amounts to serve your Doberman depend on their body weights. Dobermans weighing 6-10 lbs need ¼ to 1 ¼ cups daily, and weights starting from 20 lbs to 115 lbs need 1 ¼ to 4 ¼ cups. A 24-lb bag costs $74.99.
This recipe from Newman’s Own is crafted with organic ingredients for maximum nutritional benefits.
The manufacturing date is January 28th, 2008, and it targets all life stages. The main ingredients are Organic Turkey, Water Sufficient for Processing, Poultry Liver, Organic Chicken, and Ocean Whitefish.
The nutritional values are 8%, 5.5%, 1%, and 78% for protein, fat, fiber, and moisture. The caloric value is 410 Kcal/can. The high moisture content promotes digestion and removes toxins from the body. Beta-carotene from carrots is important for vision, skin, and immune wellness, while fiber ensures a healthy weight and boosts digestion.
Chelated minerals boost overall wellness as they promote maximum nutrient absorption. It is an excellent choice for Dobermans as it is made with organic and natural ingredients to lower the risks of bloating. It is also free from artificial colors and preservatives. Dogs with sensitive tummies will enjoy this recipe free from corn and wheat.
Adult dogs need ¾ to 1 ¼ can, while puppies thrive with twice the adult amount. For gestation and lactation, 3 times the adult portions are okay. Your dog’s age, activity levels, environment, or breed will also determine serving amounts. Pay $41.80 for a 12.7-oz can, case of 12.
Give your Doberman the real taste of its ancestors with Orijen Puppy Food from Champion Petfoods
. The manufacturing date is March 15th, 2019, and it targets large and giant breeds. The key ingredients are Chicken, Turkey, Flounder, Whole Mackerel, and Chicken Liver. These ingredients contribute to a high-quality protein of 38% for the growth and development of thick muscles.
The fat value of 16% and 451 calories per cup provide energy for your Doberman Puppy. Your puppy’s brain is still developing, and his meal comes in handy to provide DHA for cognitive wellness. DHA also promotes focus and trainability. The omegas lower shedding and joint inflammation frequencies, while calcium and phosphorus promote bone and muscle power.
This recipe suits your Doberman as it has a high protein value and glucosamine for strong and healthy joints. The primary ingredients are raw to delight your Doberman’s instincts. It is freeze-dried and raw coated for a burst of flavor to tempt your picky eater, Doberman. Your Doberman’s weight determines daily weight, with heavier dogs needing more cups. It is suitable for dogs with grain allergies and sensitive tummies. A 25-lbs bag costs $99.99, but the benefits are immense compared to the high price.
Pamper your Doberman with the best choice from Nutro with the first manufacturing date of February 2nd, 2015.
This recipe targets large and giant breeds. It features real Chicken as the number one ingredient for premium proteins to maintain a lean muscle mass. Other key ingredients include Chicken Meal, Whole Grain Brown Rice, Brewers Rice, and Split Peas.
It has 304 calories per cup and 10% fat for stamina. The protein, moisture, and fiber values are 22%, 10%, and 4%. It is packed with vitamin E and selenium to protect dogs from free radicals that cause inflammation. It is a great choice for your Doberman as it has chondroitin and glucosamine for healthy joints.
In addition, Nutro Natural Recipe keeps the skin smooth and shiny with omega 3 and 6 fatty acids. It has no fillers or chicken by-product meal and is GMO-free, hence perfect for dogs with tummy sensitivities. This also translates to lower risks of bloating. This meal is suitable for large dogs 6 years and older.
Dobermans weighing 50 lbs need 3 to 3 ½ cups daily, and those weighing 100 lbs need 3 ½ to 4 cups. Weights ranging from 80-200 lbs require 4 ⅓ to 10 cups. However, you may need to adjust these portions as individual energy levels differ. A 30-lbs pack costs $53.98.
Give your Doberman the best nutrition with this tasty recipe.
It comes packed with chondroitin and glucosamine for the joints. The key ingredients are Deboned Buffalo, Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Deboned Beef, and Sweet Potatoes. The high protein value is important for strong bones and muscles, while fiber boosts digestion. A 22-lbs bag costs $64.99.
Let your Doberman have the real taste of the wild food with this nutritious meal.
It is crafted to mimic wild dog food, thus appealing to your Doberman’s instincts. The main ingredients are Salmon, Ocean Fish Meal, Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, and Peas. It has taurine for the heart, and a 28-lbs bag goes for $54.99.
Soothe your sensitive Doberman with this delicacy packed with immense nutrients for overall wellness.
The main ingredients include Chicken, Yellow Peas, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, and Cracked Pearled Barley. Consuming this tasty meal promotes immunity with vitamin C and E. A 30-lbs pack costs $68.99.
Leave your dog begging for more with this mouth-watering freeze-dried raw food.
It is easily digestible and hypoallergenic, thus suitable for Dobermans as it reduces the risk of bloating. The primary ingredients include Ground Turkey with Bone, Turkey Heart, Turkey Liver, Herring Oil, and Mixed Tocopherols. A 14-oz bag costs $ 43.11.
Awaken the beast in your Doberman with this premium dog food.
It features real Chicken as the number one ingredient for the growth and development of muscles. In addition, it has DHA for the brain, eye, and cognitive development. Other key ingredients include Chicken Broth, Chicken Liver, Carrots, and Peas. a 12-pack of 12.5-ounce cans costs $51.30.
Keep your Doberman puppy bright with this tasty recipe.
It has DHA and EPA for brain development. Calcium and phosphorus support the growth of strong bones and muscles. The key ingredients include Chicken, Chicken Meal, Brown Rice, Soybean Meal, and Whole Corn with a 14-lbs bag for $19.48.
Give your dog a fresh bite that resembles wild dog food to delight its taste buds.
The Farmer’s Fresh Foods are customized according to your dog’s unique needs. In addition, these recipes use human-grade ingredients to lower the risks of bloating, tummy issues, and allergic reactions. It has no preservatives.
This tasty meal is crafted with real human-grade ingredients to boost your dog’s overall health.
The main ingredients include Dehydrated Chicken, Dehydrated Potatoes, Organic Flaxseed, Dehydrated Sweet Potatoes, and Dried Apples. It has taurine for a happy heart, and a 10-lbs box costs $98.04. It is budget-friendly as one box makes 40 lbs of food.
Give your large Doberman Puppy complete wellness with this classic recipe.
It features Deboned Chicken, Chicken Meal, Peas, Dried Ground Potatoes, and Turkey Meal.it promotes cognitive, bone, muscle, immune, and skin wellness with DHA, calcium, phosphorus, vitamin A, vitamin C, and omegas. A 24-lbs pack costs $72.98.
Help your senior Doberman enjoy his golden years with this nutritionally balanced meal.
It has L-carnitine to break down fats, thus lowering the risks of obesity. Chondroitin and glucosamine are important for strong joints. The main ingredients are Beef Meal, Whole Grain Brown Rice, Whole Grain Millet, Grain Sorghum, and Chicken fat. A 40-lbs bag costs $62.99.
This recipe is jam-packed with proteins and healthy fat, perfect for working and energetic dogs like Dobermans.
It has fiber and chelated minerals for digestion and maximum absorption of important nutrients. Vitamin A and E work together for vision and immune wellness. Chicken Meal, Oats, Chicken, Chicken Giblets, and Red Lentils are the main ingredients.
This diet has loads of health and nutritional benefits for your dog.
It contains omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for skin wellness and has calcium and phosphorus for strong bones. Consuming this tasty meal promotes muscle power with high-quality proteins. The main ingredients include Chicken Meal, Turkey Meal, Salmon Meal, Deboned Chicken, and Deboned Turkey. A 22-lbs bag costs $69.99.
What facts should you know about the best dog foods for Dobermans?
Below are the facts that you should know about the best dog foods for Dobermans:
- Dobermans are muscular dogs. To maintain their muscular appearance, their best food should have high-quality proteins. These proteins should come from identifiable sources, like beef and fish.
- Dobermans are large dogs, and their weight exerts pressure on the joints, making them susceptible to joint problems. Therefore, their best food should have joint-friendly supplements like chondroitin and glucosamine.
- Dobermans are high-energy working dogs, hence their best food should have moderate fat values and high caloric content to supply sufficient energy. The fats should come from healthy sources like Chicken fat or flaxseed.
- The best food for Dobermans should be free from artificial preservatives and fillers like corn and wheat, as Dobermans are prone to bloating.
- Carbs are also excellent sources of energy. However, you should go for healthy sources of carbs. These include sweet potatoes and brown rice. Wholesome carb sources also boost digestion. The carbs, though important, should not make up a high percentage of your Doberman’s diet as they contribute to weight gain. Obesity comes with other health problems, including heart diseases.
- The best food for Dobermans should meet AAFCO standards. Read the labels carefully before purchasing your Doberman’s food.
What are the best dog foods for Dobermans with different health conditions?
The best Dog Food for Dobermans with pancreatitis:
- Solid Gold Low Fat Fit & Fabulous Dry Food: This low-fat and low-calorie meal is excellent for Dobermans with pancreatitis, as it ensures the pancreas is not overworked. Pollock and Pollock Meal are the first two ingredients for strong muscles.
- Annamaet Lean Low Fat Grain-free Food: The fat value of 7%-9% is suitable for pancreatic Dobermans. The main ingredients include Chicken Meal, Field Peas, Lentils, Potato, and Tapioca. It has DHA and L-carnitine for brain health and proper heart functioning.
The Best Dog Food for Dobermans with Sensitive Stomach
- Diamond Care Sensitive Stomach Grain-free Food: This meal is specifically formulated for your sensitive Doberman. It is crafted with a single-source, easily-digestible protein to lower the frequency of tummy problems. In addition, it is made with fewer ingredients.
- Hill’s Science Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Dry Food: This meal features real Chicken as the number one ingredient for strong muscles. It is perfect for your sensitive Doberman as it is highly digestible and has prebiotic fiber. Vitamin E boosts immunity.
What are the best dogs with different ingredients for Dobermans?
The Best Dog Food with pumpkin for Dobermans
- Farmina N&D Grain-free Dry Food: The main ingredients are Deboned Wild Boar, Dehydrated Boar Meat, Pea Starch, Chicken Fat, and Dehydrated Pumpkin. Pumpkin is an excellent fiber and vitamin A source for digestive, vision, and skin health.
- Dr. Pol’s Adult Healthy Balance Dry Food: The main ingredients are Chicken, Peas, Brown Rice, Pearled Barley, Chicken Fat, and Pumpkin. Pumpkin, carrots, and spinach blend to give high-quality fiber for bowel and gut wellness.
The Best Dog Food without Chicken for Dobermans
- Instinct Original Freeze-Dried Grain-free Raw-Coated Dry Food: This diet is suitable for all dog breeds. The primary ingredients include Rabbit, Salmon Meal, Menhaden Fish Meal, Chickpeas, and Canola Oil. It has a protein value of 36.5% for lean muscle mass and a fat value of 20.5% to boost stamina.
What Different Dog Breeds Can Eat Dobermans Food?
Dog breeds with similar characteristics as Dobermans can eat Doberman’s Dog Food. Below are the breeds that can consume Doberman’s dog food:
Both dog breeds are medium to large breeds. They also require minimal grooming. However, Pharaoh Hounds have a shiny coat while Dobermans have a smooth coat. Here are some of the best foods common to both breeds:
- Purina Beneful High Protein Healthy Puppy Dry food: It has DHA, calcium, and phosphorus for brain, bone, and muscle wellness. The protein value of 28% promotes the growth of lean muscles.
- Earthborn Holistic grain-free Primitive Natural Dry Food: This recipe is great for a muscular look with high-quality proteins. It also boosts immunity with vitamins C and E.
Both dog breeds have high energy levels and need low maintenance and grooming. But the Vizsla has a double coat. Here are some dog foods common to both dog breeds:
- Taste of the Wild Mountain Sierra Dog Food features lamb as the number one ingredient for strong muscles. It has taurine and DHA for brain and heart wellness.
- Blue Buffalo Rocky mountains Wilderness Dog Food: It is crafted with Deboned Beef, Lamb, and Venison for premium proteins to support muscle wellness. It is packed with antioxidants to protect against free radicals.
What are the Best Dog Foods for Dobermans according to Size?
Best Dog Foods for Small-sized Dobermans
- Taste of the Wild Valley Appalachian Dry Food: This recipe targets active small dogs. Its main ingredients are Venison, Lamb Meal, Garbanzo Beans, Peas, and Lentils. The high protein content of 32% promotes muscle wellness, while vitamin E and taurine are essential for proper immunity and heart health.
- Nulo Small Breed Freestyle Dry Food: This recipe features Salmon, Menhaden Fish Meal, Turkey Meal, Lamb Meal, and Red Lentils. It has lots of dietary fiber to keep your dog feeling full for a long, thus promoting a healthy weight. Dietary fiber also supports digestive wellness.
The Best Dog Food for medium-sized Dobermans
- Merrick Grain-free Dry Food: It is suitable for your Doberman as it has chondroitin and glucosamine for joint health. In addition, it has omega 3 and 6 fatty acids for smooth skin. This premium recipe is crafted with real sweet potatoes and blueberries for fiber and antioxidants to boost digestive and immune health.
- Natural Balance Chicken & Turkey Ultra Dry Food: It features real Chicken as the number one ingredient for high-quality proteins which produce amino acids. Amino acids are the building blocks of strong and healthy muscles.
The Best Dog Food for Large Dobermans
- Merrick Backcountry Grain-free Raw Infused Large Breed Dry Food: Large Dobermans are prone to different health issues, including the crippling joint problem. This tasty diet comes in handy as it contains glucosamine to lower the risks of joint inflammation.
- Purina Pro Plan Shredded High Protein Blend Dry Food: This recipe features chicken as the first ingredient for muscle health. It also contains vitamins A and C for skin and immune wellness. Glucosamine supports hip and joint health, while calcium and phosphorus promote muscle, bone, and tooth wellbeing.